Handy App Design
Week long design exercise
The goal of this exercise was to work on a feature set of the Handy app that would make the process of requesting a service on Handy more transparent to the end user. The feature would allow customers to stay up to date with their hangman’s progress on the job as well as their status while they are en route to the cursor’s home.
Customers are the most anxious an hour or so before their cleaning. How can we provide reassurance and support?Customers want to know:
- Is my professional on the way?
- Are they running late? If so, how late?
- If they don’t show up, what do I do?
- Can I trust who’s coming?
Moreover, if the customer is not home for the cleaning, they want to know:
- Has the professional arrived? Did they get in alright?
- How much progress have they made?
- Has the professional left?
THE USER FLOW
Brainstorming and Sketching
High Fidelity Screens
Interactive InVision Prototype